September 15-16th, 2018
Presented by the Mankato Family YMCA and the Mankato Moms Blog
When you attend you will;
- Gain clarity of your strengths, weaknesses, and uniqueness
- Experience a variety of yoga styles as you focus on the mind/body connection
- Learn what it means to honor yourself through self-care
- Connect and share with other women in a meaningful way
- Cultivate greater love, acceptance, and compassion for yourself
- Re-write your story in order to become more of who you are
- Become more self-confident from the inside out
Led by Stephanie Fischer , YMCA Director of Healthy Living and creator of “ Inside Out” 24-day Confidence Course for Women.
With presentations by Erin Gonzalez, RD, LD and Rebekah Buege, Body Confidence Coach, and three unique yoga classes taught by YMCA yoga instructors.
Cost: $289 - Includes lunch each day and a “swag bag” with custom Inside Out Retreat tote, journal, and tee-shirt!
Participants will receive preparatory homework via e-mail 2 weeks prior to the retreat in order to maximize our time spent together.
Limited to 16 participants
To request a detailed itinerary or to register email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org